Thursday, February 21, 2008
Posted by Elizabeth at 8:12 PM
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
I am so excited, TTS is sooo cool and anyone interested in purchasing any Scrapbooking items at a GREAT price needs to check it out! They have marked down ALL their merchandise to very low prices, You won't believe it so you need to go check it out, This Forum is a great place to hang out and meet new people get great ideas and have a lot of fun..... Just click on the TITLE of this Blog above where it says Excitement at TTS Store and it will take you there! You won't be sorry that you did!!!!! Hurry before they sell out!!!!!
Posted by Elizabeth at 2:10 PM
Saturday, February 09, 2008
I am going to tag 7 people. In honor of Valentines Day here is a survey about our mates. I am tagging Dawne, Kacee, Elizabeth, Renee,Fabella,Kristin and Rory
Body: How did you meet your significant other? Answer all the questions HONESTLY and repost as
" How I met Keith "
1. Where did you meet? A friend of mine took me to his house!
2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? I was young and foolish and thought it was love at first sight! LOL
3. Do you remember what he/she was wearing? Really light colored Jeans and a pocket T-Shirt (his usual attire)
4. Where was the first time you kissed this person?probably in his car in a parking lot some where
5. How did he/she ask you out? I really don't remember , I think we just started hangin out together.
6. Where did you go for your first date? UGH I can't remember that either
7. How long did you know this person before you became a couple? Well we knew each other for 5 months before we got married.
8. Has this person ever proposed to you? I think it was more of a mutual discussed decision.
9. Do you and this person have kids together? yep 2 daughters, Rachel 27 and Mandy 23
10. Have you ever broken the law with this person? Only if your counting 2 different speeding ticket I got when he was in the car with me.
11. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person? Well I was 17 and worried I was gonna be an old maid, So I snatched him up before I really knew him all that well.
12. Do you get along with any of the ex's of your partner? Never met them.
13. Do you trust this person? Depends on what it is I would be trusting him with LOL. Money I might have to think twice.
14. Do you see your partner in your future? I took the vows "Til death do us part" and after 30 years I sure wouldn't want to start over.
15. What is the most expensive thing this person has given you? I would say my dental repairs
16. What is one thing he/she does that gets on your nerves? complains and lets little things cause problems between us.
17. What is the thing you do that gets on his/her nerves?Some days I would have to say everything I do.
18. Where do you see each other in 15 years from now? Still living in this house, Him retired and hopefully me working part time doing something to get us time away occasionally
19. If you are married how did he propose to you? I don't think he did in a formal way with a ring it was kind of in conversation
Posted by Elizabeth at 6:51 PM
Today I want to pay special recognition to my daughters and Son-in-laws
I am just so thankful for them that I really can't even begin to express it, This morning on a Saturday morning Mandy and Jake both gave up their day off and were here at my house to help me with a well overdo home improvement project that I needed to get taken care of.
They helped me completely clean out my scrapbook room including carpet and Primer the walls, Tomorrow morning they will be back along with Rachel (Jacob will have the three boys) so they can put the paint on the room, Wed. my carpet will be delivered and installed and I can start re-shaping the room, with my tools and supplies, I want to try to have a better organization system and more compact with less things that don't get used.
I So wish I would have taken before and after photos, this is going to be a drastic change .
I have such great kids to take their week-end off to help me with some big project like this. I don't know what I would do without them, Mandy, Jake, Rachel and Jacob You are all such a wonderful Blessing in my life Thank You So much for the love and support you have shown towards me, I am so very proud of all four of you and your accomplishments in life, I Can not express my gratitude and Thanks to you enough, and pray that you know how much I Love You all. Big Hugs from Me to all of you!
Posted by Elizabeth at 3:56 PM
Sunday, February 03, 2008
Posted by Elizabeth at 7:33 PM